On October 4th, the Inspiration360 event will be held at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. Several well-renowned speakers will take the stage to share their way to success. We're giving away 10 free tickets. Check out how you can win below.
WAKAWAKA TWITTER / FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
INTERNET ACCESS AND A TWITTER OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT REQUIRED. TWITTER AND FACEBOOK ARE NOT SPONSORS OF THIS PROMOTION.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The WakaWaka Twitter/Facebook Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to anyone with Internet access as of 26, September 2016. Employees and directors of WakaWaka their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters and web suppliers are not eligible to participate. By participating, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins on 26, September 2016 and ends 30, September 2016 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period consists one-time frame. Promotion Administrator’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must have a Twitter and Facebook account and become a follower of @WakaWakaLight on Twitter.com and Facebook.com.
If you already have a Twitter account, go to http://twitter.com and log on using your Twitter user name and password, then become a follower of @WakaWaka by searching for “@WakaWakaLight” clicking on the @WakaWaka” icon and then clicking the “Follow” button.
If you do not have a Twitter account, go to http://twitter.com and create a Twitter account according to the instructions on the website and then become a follower of @WakaWakaLight as directed above. Creating a Twitter account is free. Please note that you must agree to comply with the Twitter Terms of Service in order to create a Twitter account.
Once you become a follower of “@WakaWakaLight”, you will be required to submit a “Tweet” of one hundred forty (140) characters or less (“Statement”). The statement must include the URL waka-waka.com/algore* and hashtag “#WakaWakaReporter.” Multiple entries per person/account per Sweepstakes Period is allowed. Entries must be received by the Sweepstakes Period End Time to be eligible for the applicable Sweepstakes Period.
* This can also be the link to: http://us.waka-waka.com/news/2016/09/win-your-free-ticket-future/
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be selected on a daily basis in random drawings during Sweepstakes.
To be eligible, the Statement must be received by the applicable Sweepstakes Period End Time. Any use of micro, automatic, programmed, robotic, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and entrants using such methods will be disqualified. In order to win a prize, the potential winners must be a follower of @WakaWakaLight at the time of the random drawing and when the winners are notified. The Promotion Administrator will notify the potential winners via Private Message through Twitter. If a potential winner cannot be reached by Private Message within two (2) days of the first notification attempt, if the @WakaWakaLight account is blocked from contacting the potential winner via Private Message, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or potential winner cannot or does not accept the prize for any reason, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries for the applicable drawing. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, time permitting after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed.
Once a potential winner has responded to the Private Message notification, the potential winner may be sent additional verification paperwork via email, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
4. PRIZES: There are 10 tickets available. 5 potential winners will be randomly selected during the Sweepstakes Period.
Each Prize consists of two (2) €240 tickets for the Inspiration360 event! They do not include the transportation to the venue or accommodation.
Odds of winning a prize in a given Sweepstakes Period depend on the total number of eligible entries received for that Sweepstakes Period.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant, on behalf of the entrant and entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators, agrees: (a) to release and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities, Twitter, Facebook and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, arising out of or related to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (including without limitation, any travel or activity related thereto); (b) that any Prizes are provided “as is” and Released Parties make no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor and Promotion Administrator, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of Entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for Entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control (including, without limitation, in the event of a change by Twitter or Facebook to their policies and terms or any other unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules) that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prize for any affected drawing by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received for the affected drawing(s) prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prize/prizes for such affected drawing(s) in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on the @WakaWakaLight Twitter and Facebook Page. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Facebook.